Thursday, February 14, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 125

-LeaRning hOw tO LeT gO-
Finally, i can online... the connection works... I m so not doing well... Human being is a very dangerous kind of creature... u never now what they think and what they might do to u... Some ppl might juz do something unexpectedly evil like hurting someone with no reasons at all or with the so call 'reason' that cannot be excepted by most others. Seeing u being hurt make them happy... u will never understand them and if one day u understand why they did that, u might become one of them... they never think they are the one with problems... they are the most good-looking, most brilliant, most friendly, most of every combination of the best... when u really think that someone is a good guy but actually he/she is not, and still u try to defend them... it really sucks a lot when u get to know that they did something behind ur back... when this happens u will start asking urself, 'what is friend for?', 'what's wrong with me?', 'is there something i did that truly pissed him/her off?', 'did i say something wrong?'... tonnes and tonnes of questions start to flow over ur mind... u cannot stop thinking why does that someone would ever want to hurt u... being hurt really sucks!! the most hurting part is that u get to know it from others and u are far apart... there are a lots of unexpected, so now i m learning how to let go...

3 comments:

Naru said...

cheer up girl, tough up too :)) learn to forgive them will make u feel better :)) most important dun let them spoil ur day :)

Aleckii said...

You're right. I know quite a few of them too. People who go all out of their way just to ruin things, create some drama, stir up some controversy. Vile, malicious, sadistic people. Lucky for me, I can see beyond that. Sometimes in truth, they only do so because they are more insecure about themselves than anything else in this world. They hurt other because they are hurting inside as well. I guess it takes time for them to learn. I'm not giving up faith on them though. I believe God created us to be better than that, and I still believe in humanity- that people will at the end come true and strive to be better.

I hope I'm not offending in asking- who's Vincent?

h!eL!ng said...

Thank you Naru... yes, i m learning to forgive and let go...

Aleckii thanks for supporting my thoughts... ya maybe i just shouldn't give up faith on them... and give myself an opportunity to know them from the very beginning... haha... not at all, i don't mind to tell u... Vincent is my boy friend but he is not with me now... he is studying somewhere else... but we will meet up soon :)

Best of luck to the 2 of u :)