Thursday, December 4, 2008

~*The New Member*~

He belongs to my housemate. We call him 'Buddy'. He is still a puppy, a shy and naughty puppy. He is acting like a 5 month old kid, putting everything inside his mouth and intends to swallow them, though he is 5 month-old himself. I am very fond of him the 1st day I met him but he was just the opposite. However, now this is not the case, he loves me too. He follows where ever I go and stay beside me (even if his owner is home)...

Bf does not like him too much for he dislike every fury living creatures. He told me when I went to take my shower, Buddy is scrolling at the door of the bathroom waiting for me. It's true because whenever I open the bathroom door after shower or what-so-ever, I will see him waiting there...

I only managed to take these few pictures of him yesterday. Because he was too reckless due to stomachache I think... Because he throw up and dispose a lot yesterday. Thank God today he is fine ...





No comments: