Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Housemate

Let me introduce to you my housemate...

This morning when I entered into the kitchen, I found this... As you can see clearly in the picture shown, the stove is flooded with water. I purposely put the picture to large size so that you can have a clearer view. How can you not be annoyed?! Hello, if you spilt the water all over the place sure you will wipe it with a cloth. This is how a normal person would act... But my housemate totally IGNORE it!!! For your information, I already cleaned the stove few days back, if not, this will not be the scene you see. What you will see is a stove covered with some dried rice, piece of hotdog, a layer of oil, few drops of dry soya sos and then plus today's water. Come on, I already cleaned the stove (let me remind you again, I am the only one who clean the stove in this house as my housemate and I, we are the only 2 who use the kitchen often), why don't you just clean up your own mess... I am pretty sure that you hands won't broke and it won't hurt!!! This is not the first d*mn thing she did that annoyed me... I am faded up with her and her roommate and the friend... Because they are the source of noise pollution in this house!!! She speaks turkish (short form of turkey english) loudly everyday with the mother. I can't understand what she is trying to say...I don't mean to eavesdrop their conversation, the fact is that I can still hear her with my door shut!!! For God's sake, please lower down you volume, you don't need peace, somebody else need!!! Despite of taking up all the spaces at the balcony for hanging out clothes and the spaces to put shoes and the spaces in the kitchen and the spaces in the fridge... ... I promise you there are more to come... Just stay tune... And thanks heaps for your precious time and attention to read this sh*t about my houesemate... I am being polite not to call them b*tches.......

Here are a couple of pictures of my flooded stove... Enjoy!!!



P/S: I HATE MY HOUSEMATES THAT LIVE NEXT DOOR!!! MY ADVICE TO HER IS TO IMPORVE THE ENGLISH PLEASE, I AM NOT BLUFFING, EVEN PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS HAVE BETTER ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION THAN SHE HAS!!! SERIOUSLY~~

No comments: