Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 3 @ Kuching

My mum and I took the bus from Bintulu on the 28th of May
2009 to Kuching. The bus was supposed to arrive at 11.30 pm
that night but it delayed. It's already 12.30 am when
the bus arrived. We reached Kuching sometime
around 11am. At first our intention of coming
to Kuching was to pay my bros a little visit
and will go back to Bintulu on the 2nd
of June but since mummy got a job invitation
here at Kuching, she has to stay here and I will stay
here at Kuching too. And now thing is changing again...
I am going back on the 1st of June to have an interview.
It's really exhausting. But what to do?
I need a job. If the company accepts me, I will be
separating with my mother. This is the very first time
I go back home not seeing my mum. I feel heavy. I really
hate to separate with her. I don't want to separate with my mum.
I want to take care of her, I want to stay with her forever...
Why can't life be much easier?Neither do I want to separate with you...

Wish me luck, guys!!!

No comments: