Friday, October 1, 2010

Workaholic

It's 9.53 pm. I feel like suffocating in the world of grown-ups. Maybe I am just being naive. It took me two to three days the most to finish up one earthwork calculation. But now I have been doing it over for about a week and I still haven't complete it yet. I have lost my passion for work. I asked my boss one stupid question. "What is the meaning of working if at the end of the day all you left is exhaustion?" His answer is " Life is difficult. Working is tiring but behind the exhaustion you gain knowledge, your gain experience, your may find your interest of doing something that you are good at, you will learn the meaning of life." And my feedback is "Boss, can you please tell me something that I don't really know?" I know and I do understand deeply about he wants to emphasize to me. Thank you, Boss! Thanks a lot for your kind advice.
My boss got a call from SOP saying that we have been shortlisted for the tender and there are still some addendum to be done. I have been doing this over and over and the outcome is being kicked out eventually. I am so pissed off already! Take it or leave it! Why can't you just award it to us? I think I am really the one with problem if this tender is not awarded to us. I should prepare my resignation letter. I am really not suitable for this job. Sorry!


There's a saying goes, " Life is not just about breathing, life is about how many breathe you take in a minute."

No comments: