Saturday, November 24, 2007

Without Vince's Companion Day 38

i am such a moron!!! i am too careless to let other ppl copy my work!!! i m angry ... angry of myself for being so stupid!!! i should have check my handy drive before i lend it to others and i should hv copy the senior's work to other instead of mine !!! i shouldn't hv trust them!!! i m too stupid!!! there's no use blaming myself now, i know... juz hope tat everything will be fine... i hate exam times!!! I AM STUPID!!! and pls don come to me during study weeks asking me what should u study!!! i m nt the one setting the exam papers !!! if i were to be the one setting the papers sure i ll set the questions far from wat u hv expected!!! these ppl make me sick and tired!!! maybe i m being sellfish and self-centred but hey guys pls be a bit considerable ... u need to study, i don't?! I AM A MORON for being nice !!! i ll try to learn from tis!!! i hope...

No comments: