Monday, May 5, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 214

I'll flying off to kl tomorrow afternoon... thinking of it kind of make me sad... I cannot stop thinking whether this is it what I've been dreaming of... I need to finish what I am about to start... I need to learn to let go a lot of things...

I haven't see him for a very long time and between these few month
s many people again come into my life... someone I never thought I would ever met... Someone who make me confuse... Someone who always brighten up my gloomy days...Someone who would send me a text asking if I am doing fine... Someone would I feel sorry for because I can't give him much... This someone will be in my memory eternity... This someone sees me as his little sis and protect me so... Farewell dear bro... till we happen to meet again next time...

Going to have a brand new start... New life, Wait for Me...






No comments: