Thursday, April 24, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 202

It's less than 2 weeks' time for me to prepare for a brand new life... a life that i've been longed for since these few months, i hope... there's not much to do actually... it's just that i haven't have this kind of feeling for a pretty long time and it suddenly come back and i am a bit lost... Going back to the polluted city again to chase my dream... same old brand new environment and people... I am a bit nervous but i will get myself together, i hope... My parents say i should have choose other course to study instead of what i am doing right now, they say i should have choose another school instead of this where i am about to step my feet in, they say i should have find other place to stay instead of where i am about to stay... A lot of 'should have' but I told them not to worry about their daughter because she can make through these... She always does... so just sit back and relax...
I choose to smile when grey clouds are gathering above my head because i truly believe that there'll always be a silver lining behind those grey clouds...

No comments: