Sunday, August 10, 2008

Final Exam!!!

I am being very emotional recently... the reason behind is mostly because of the coming final exam... I am doing preparation for the exam now... I am starting with the pass year questions... and the pass year questions are driving me crazy... I am observing and trying to digest but I end up feeling dizzy and having headaches because of the pass year questions!!! The questions go like this:

All potential clients of the construction industry are faced with a perplexing array of skills and resources required to develop a building that fulfils their needs.
Discuss.

AND

PFI has been described as the "only show in town" for the delivery of public services and infrastructure. Summarize and evaluate the respective positions and arguments that project skateholders could make in relation to such a view on the delivery of public services and infrastructure using PPP/PFI procurement.

I really feel like screaming!!! We are expected to give our own opinion while answering the questions... I am already half dead!!!

Oh god!!! I need something to release my stress right now... Wish me luck in the exam... Thank you...

No comments: