Thursday, August 28, 2008

-Shang Villa-

This is the place where I stay right now... An old condo, in a nearly outskirt area at Petaling Jaya... You have to take lrt to reach here and it's the last stop called Kelana Jaya... The nearest hypermarket here is Giant...No entertainment at all here.... Nothing much to eat, you can't find food to eat on weekends... If you happen to be a chinese, longing to have some chinese food, very sorry, it's all malay meal served here... the only chinese meal here is the economic rice, open for business only on weekdays... But there is one good thing about here, it's peaceful... No crimes... Here are some pictures of the place I stay...


It looks like a huanted old condo, here is where I stay.-> Shang Villa


The @#%$ lift has been broken down for more than a month now!!! The management here takes no action at all... Just last 2 weeks ago, I was stuck in the lift with a tenant here !!! Scary, she pressed the alarm but no security persons seem to notice someone was stuck in the lift!!! Then we have to open the lift door with our bare hands!!!


The water pressure here is @#$% low!!! I have to fill up the bucket everytime when I want to take my shower... TROUBLESOME!!! And one more thing, the sink is blocked... Due to the dirty and disgusting scenery, no picture is taken... Now, I have to brush my teeth and wash my face at the bath tub... PROBLEMATIC!!!


This interesting plant that looks like clover grow here... We called it the '3-leaved clover'... This condo is not that bad after all...

No comments: