Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beginning of A Day

Clear blue sky is right on top of me... It's a great start of a day or what? I have no idea. I am still stuck here with my assignments. Making no progress at all though I force myself to sit down and think. And get myself to write something, at least something that is able to make it looks like assignment. Oh my god, what is gotten into my mind recently? I don't know, I guess I am just so pack up with stuffs... Mother's calling everyday to check on me on whether I am studying... Father calls once in a while asking me whether I have forgotten about him and why didn't I call him up... All these make it so not cool to be a grown-up...
I think I have wasted enough time on blogging and now I really have to get into the assignment... again...

No comments: