Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Confession

~*You let me hold your hand means that you are my gf from now onwards*~

From that day onwards, I am getting to let a new person into my life. A life that is flooded with dreams waiting to be implemented. Little do I know that I will be falling for this very person. He makes me understand that I can lean on someone for a little while. Not to be that untouchable, not to be so protective against others, not to be cold... I learn to smile, at least not show off my serious face so often. He lets me know that it's ok to fall. No doubt he does hurt me once in a while. Why does he do that? According to his 'excuse', he doesn't meant it 'every time'! At least he changes after every session of the 'I-am-sorry' conversation. This is what it really matters, isn't it?

It is not easy to stay in a long-term relationship if no one takes this seriously. It always takes two hands to clap. No one knows when or how will this loving couple be breaking up hence appreciate every moments you shared. It's now or never so those who are still holding on their feelings. Speak out loud, confess, tell the girl you are deeply, madly in love with her. Don't let her wait. It's not a gentleman to let a girl wait. Tell her you love her. There's nothing to be ashamed of!


I love you more than you can imagine. And very sorry for the bads that I have done which hurt you. Thank you for letting me into your life too ^^

No comments: