Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cherish

Many times I wished that I am away from where I was...
I wished to disminish with the wind...
I wished to sleep and never get up because getting up means to face
the cruety of life that no one can hide away from...
No matter how hard I try not to think, the very image kept appearing inside my
head and I have no effort to fight it off...
I have grown from these few days' incident, we have grown...
the pain is unbearable...
we all learnt to cherish the people around us from that day onwards...
not that we don't appreciate them before this but is that we have no concern about the things going around us everyday...
Memories can never be erased by nobody, no matter how and when...
They will live on in the bottom of our hearts forever...
Say whatever u wanna say now, do whatever u wanna do now because
tomorrow maybe one day late...

No comments: