Thursday, April 10, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 186

I am sitting inside the office feeling exhausted while the cold and rainy spell occurs outside the office window... I am feeling desparate of going to kl right now and this is the only thought spinning round and round inside my head... I cannot quite concentrate on my work which is a bad sign but who cares... as long as i get my work done, and that's what really matters... sound irresponsible but trust me when u are in the position I am right now, u will do the same... /Sigh...

Miss my study so much... Miss my best friends (though we seldom gather due to the separation) ... Miss my bf... Lots to miss but now I miss my bed... I want to sleep right now... I want to walk out of this office and go home to sleep... But i still have plenty of chores to be accomplished...

/Sigh... Lunch break is over... Have to get back to work... Good day everybody =)

No comments: