Monday, June 9, 2008

Best Friends

A saying goes, 'a friend indeed is a friend in need'... Everybody needs friends, no one can live alone in this world without having to communicate with the others... Ask yourself when you need someone to talk to, is there anyone to talk to? When you need a shoulder to lean on, is there anyone? When you are happy, is there anyone to laugh with you? One best friend is more than enough...

I am pretty lucky to have all the good friends around me... I am blissful, I am blessed and I am most grateful... She is my best friend since secondary school... We went through the best time and the worst time of our friendship... We laugh, we play, we fight, we ignore, we grow... We go our separate ways after secondary school...
I am longing for another best friend to come and visit us but seem that she cannot make it... But I am really looking forward for her visit... I hope she can pay us a surprised visit... To our friendship ... Best friends 4ever!!!

No comments: