Friday, June 27, 2008

Time To Eat XD

Ever feel hungry after dinner? In fact, I haven't had my dinner yet... I was hungry, wanting to munch something hot and spicy... and I have always wanted to go to the Old Town Restaurant to have a dip of its chocolate drink..... the taste is simply splendid , like non of the choco drink I had before....


Would you like to try a mouthful of this basket of nasi lemak, believe me it's good!!!

Curry mee @ OldTown is the taste like I, the cook doesn't put too much coconut milk to extreme its flavor~ just nice!!
Oh~~ Last but not least, the chocolate drink!!!!! The taste is more than words can describe... It's simply magical, I feel happy after a dip of this ...

The unexpected guest~ a baby caterpillar... It scared the heart out of Vincent... I should have took a photo of his 'big' reaction after I told him there's something wiggling on his shoulder...
Happiness is the simplest thing on earth but how many knows that?

No comments: