Thursday, June 5, 2008

Close To You

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you walk by
Just like me

They long to be
Close to you

This is just what I need... Someone to hold on to me every time when I start to crumble... I long to be close to you... You are not a romantic person... You never did any romantic things... Not even a tiny-mini thing... I always complain you are not romantic enough... But frankly speaking, is romantic really a big issue in a on-going relationship? I don't think so... I love the way u always hold on tight to me... I feel safe every time when I am close to you...

What you wrote on our 1st Valentine surprised me... Because I never thought that this kind of sentence would be written by you... You wrote 'I'll be the one who stand beside you all the way' Thanks for every moment you have given me... I am very grateful...

To those who are single, look carefully around you, maybe your prince/princess charming is just right beside you... And to those who are not so single, appreciate the one who always stay by your side all these times...

No comments: