Thursday, July 10, 2008

1st Time

I had spent over a year in Peninsular Malaysia and this is the very first time, I fall for its weather... I woke up this morning and feel the cool breeze touching my face... what a soothing weather it is...

When you are tired, try to slow down and observe what is around you, maybe you will see something different. Take a rest, drink some water, take a deep breathe and look out of the window, maybe you will see something you haven't notice before.

Have you ever think that you are too tiny compared to the world? The effort you put may not be noticed by the others? Have you ever felt lost? Forgetting the direction you have always been following... There is still much to be learnt... still many need to be explored ... it's not my time yet and I will never give up. I am exhausted but I have to continue... Because I truly believe that I will find my way out eventually... ...

No comments: