Thursday, July 3, 2008

~A Gift~

Spending a day out with someone you truly admired will make you feel happy all day long... or I shall say all week long... or maybe all month long... whatsoever... the bottom line is that you will feel happy for a very long time...

We went to 'The Curve' last few days. I like that place, it's a good place to go if you really want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. A very comfortable place to be indeed. We had our lunch at a franchised restaurant. The meal we're having was just couple dishes of simple home-cooked recipe. But the food was simply delicious.

After the heavy meal, we went walking around window shopping. Vince bought something... of course... He seldom comes back empty-handed... Those who knows him shall know this. A pair of socks, a pair of slippers and a mobile phone magazine for him... I bought a crystal bracelet... The price is surprisingly worth it...

Last but not the least he bought something for me... You cannot see how happy I was back then, still am happy right now, when he said he was going to buy that pillow for me... We named it "Xing"... ...XOXO

Let me introduce to you... the new member of the club now... representing "Xing"
When I asked him what is he buying this for... He simply said, "It's for you to hold your hands when you sleep..."
This is "Xing", a gift from Vince... Thank you...
Never feel too late to say... I Love You...

No comments: