Monday, September 1, 2008

A Place Where It's Ok To Dream Again

A sudden feeling hits me these days, the feeling of lost, I felt empty. It's like when you meet up with a long lost friend(who once to be your best friend), you will feel uncertain, you will feel something's missing. Maybe you used to have a lot of common topics to discuss but now those topics just seem weird, tedious or even childish. The gathering that you have been craving for all those days turn out to be unpleasant. Disappointing and miserable kept swirling in your thoughts. And eventually, you just give up even to think about it.

But, luckily I have always have a very best friend of mine who always awaits for my return. For now, if anyone ask me, where is your favourite place to be, my answer would be 'Home'. Someone's always there waiting for my return. We share the same topic, she has the same old passion for me no matter when and what happen. My home is full of laughter everyday. The only place on earth that is warm and pleasant to be inhabited for me. I stick with my parents a lot. Maybe because I have been away from home for over 4 years. Though I have a lot of other good friends, it's just don't feel the same. Maybe because Mother and I share the same principal and motto. Or maybe just purely because I miss home too much. Not that I enjoy being away from home but it's because I still need to pursue my dreams... My mother thinks that I am being too ambitious sometimes... Isn't it a good thing to be ambitious than dreadful at times? Just kidding.

Despite the long hours wasted on the journey to the airport, at least for now, home is still my favourite hideout.The place where it is ok to dream again.

No comments: