Wednesday, October 15, 2008

C.S.I Season 9


C.S.I is the one series that I had been enjoying watching since my secondary school... It has always being the all times favourite... Now, the CSIs are back to action again... I have been waiting for so long... I was inspired by the Miniature Killer from season 7... Season 8 surprised me with the relationship between Grissom and Sara... Moreover, it ended with Warrick being shot... I hate that, does it has to end up that way? What a heart-breaking scene it is... Grissom is covered with Warrick's blood, Catherine nearly collapses, Nick looks stunned and the lab transformed to a gloomy atmosphere... I am following this series for so long and I am sure to miss Warrick... Well, you know, I am C.S.I's big time fan... lol...

According to a blog I read, it said that the Miniature Killer is back again and so is Lady Heather... I always have a feeling that Lady Heather has a thing to do with Grissom (this is of personal opinion)... lol... Anyway, C.S.I Season 9 is going to be both worth-waiting and exhilarating!!!

No comments: