Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All Over Again

I am stuck with my assignments!!!!!!! This is not new, I am used to get stuck with my assignments... The problem is I don't even know how to get started with them. My head went blank when I look into the questions. Drawings, reference books, my point of view, essays, I know I need these to finish my reports but the question is how do I start. Assignments are killing me. They are my darkest nightmare. They are like boogie man hiding in the dark place... They are just scary!!! They are so scary that I try so hard to avoid them. This sucks a lot!!! I need to put myself together. After all, I am the one who is asking for this. Avoidance and ignorance are not going to help. I need to clear of my mind, take a deep breathe and think. Starting from the very beginning. Ya... starting it all over again.
--End--

No comments: