Friday, October 7, 2011

A New Chapter

Have been joining the company for 2 years. I learnt that salaries are not always equivalent with the work load. And I can't please everyone in the same time. Even if I am doing my part, some people still tend to cross over the line. Even if I am cool with what I am doing, others may not think the same. I give up. Because making each of them happy means being cruel to myself. I played my role, I fulfill my obligation and that's it. It doesn't matter how others think about me.
I almost ended my six-years relationship with Vince for some stupid reason. I got to talk it out with some friends and that make me feel more guilty and foolish for what I have done. I apologized to Vince. Feeling a bit relieved after that. But still there is a transparent wall that distant us. It's a feeling so to speak. I truly felt that way. I have been giving too much pressure to Vince. And I am really being too selfish comparing to the others. Sorry, I just can't help it. I think every girl deserves to be selfish for this matter. I can't possibly imagine how I went through all of these. I have to admit, my heart is shaken when I said that 'magical' word. For better or for worse, I think both of us grow from this issue. And some friends told me, there are more to come. I hope I have the strength to walk all the way to eternity.

p/s: Love is not always between us, it's between 2 families. And that is what make love magical.

3 comments:

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

this is wat life is~ all the best!! love u always...hugss~

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

this is what life is...!! all the best!! always love u~ hugs....let's us be happy always~

h!eL!ng said...

sweetie, thank you. I hope you well too. I am really really lucky to have u gals. Love you and miss you a lot...