Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let me be

Just let me be spoiled once in a while.
Because there're too much to be
expected. And sometimes things tend
to get out of control. I can still recall
what my boss told me when we lose
in the tender stage. He told me not to hold
things too tight, keep it loose, that is life.
Life is not always perfect.
And you get to fail and fall 99 for times to be successful
for just once. He is my estimation guru. I have to admit without him,
I am still the naive me now though sometimes
I really can't stand his stubbornness.
Let me dream... Things are getting well now, at least for now. I have less
expectation now. Because I am terrified. I feel weak to even think about
the unexpected. Just let things go free. There are too much to be compromised.
There are too much to be planned. There are too much worries. These
are keeping me from moving. Let me stay in this cocoon meanwhile I draft
my 'future'. 

p/s: Let me be with myself for the time being...

No comments: