Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 155

Time passes in a blink of eye, today is already the 12th of March, I ve a month more left for staying at home... Actually, I m having a long holiday, but I m spending it by working... At first, I felt pretty annoyed being having to work during my long holidays but few days later, I accepted the fact... It's been ok actually... I can earn some pocket money ... I m not a spendthrift though... Everyday after work I feel exhauseted... Sometimes I even left my bed unmade... See how lazy I become... I don't like working because working is a grown-up thing... You know like when u finish school then u have to come out to work... I don't want to grow up... My mother asked me once, 'why do u need to grow up?' I somehow do not have the answer for it... even now... People grow up, this is the path nature takes... I miss those days when I get to stay up late just to watch movies, simply chit-chatting with my 'Lao Ma', surfing the net for information to be put into my assignment, doing the last strike for the 'big game' (usually the exam is the very next day)... This is university life!! People say if u never stay up late to do those things mention above, u are never a uni student... The circumstances to those activities... dark circles... this is how i get mine...
Life is just too short to hold back... treasure everyone and everything around u... strike for ur rights... say the things u want to say, if not tomorrow is too late... do not regret...

No comments: