Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 162


I still remember the 1st day we met, in the kitchen... I never thought that we will get alone well and start to have feeling for each other... though it's not a long time really, a month or even shorter I think... But it's really wonderful to have met you... You are so tolerance everytime... so caring now though not very caring the last time... so lovable now and then... so protective over me now and then... so considerable and understanding for always... funny sometimes... tends to forget all about me when you are playing games (unexceptable!!)... there's one more thing I realized, you tends to gain weight... though you say you will try your best to lose some weight and honestly, you did... BUT regain somemore when time passes... It's ok with me though... Not ok for your health... Ok I will stop critisizing your weight...
Long distance relationship is really tiring sometimes (I admit)... and really thank you for supporting me all the way... this is just what I needed... We have been together for almost 3 years and the actual time we are spending with each other is merely 1 full year I think... So I am really glad that this relationship works out for us... I am very blessed to have you... You said you are a lousy bf and indeed you are, sometimes... But not every guy out there is a 10-full-point bf either... I am not a perfect gf myself... But we can still live with our deficiencies... And that is more than enough... Isn't it? I had think of backing off this relationship sometime in the pass for long distance relationship because I thought we can never make it this way... But you told me not to give up and we will never know if we never try out... I took your advice (I always did) and things work out fantastic for the 2 of us...
Few days back, you asked me to cherish you because you are a nice guy... Who ever would ask his own gf to cherish him?? After many days of careful thoughts and considerations(just kidding), I will appreciate you and treasure you like I cherish my teddy bear... I admit, I am stupid sometimes and being a paranoid sometimes, please do forgive me (though I know you will)... We had been doing foolish things together but isn't that what couples usually do? I even watch GANDUM series and many other anime series with you and how dare you forget all about me over a GANDUM... The thing is dead... BUT I am very alive... I just cannot help it, I have to speak up... Ok I will forgive that GANDUM...
This is truly from the bottom of my heart... I LOVE YOU DEER (oops, sorry) DEAR*


No comments: