Friday, March 28, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 172

I never realize that she has became old... Older since I have get to know her... My mum said she can't sleep and she wants me to accompany her till she is asleep...

Last night, we had our daily mother-daughter's talk in her room... I felt sleepy already and was about to get up and walk to my room, she stopped me... She told me not to go but to accompany her till she fell asleep... And so I laid down beside her again... She wanted me to talk to her and then I started to tell her what I have done in my workplace... She closed her eyes and listen to me... Out of the sudden, I realized my mum is not young anymore... I have been away from home for such a long time... never knowing that she is not young anymore... she developes all her youth, energy, time, money,her everything on the four of us...

Now I can never understand why she never left something for herself but give all the best to her 3 children... Maybe one day when I am a mother myself then I will understand...

My mum is my best friend... she is always there to hear me out... she is the one who always encourage me... though she is not very supportive to my decisions sometimes... i know she cares... I am not a good daughter though... I always argue with her when there are differs in our opinions... I am sorry every time really... And I apologized... but I tends to repeat that mistake after sometime... I am really sorry~~

Mother is not a cushy character for a person... Especially when that person has a daughter like me... My mum is great... She is a mother anyone would have wished for... I am so blessed to have her in my life... She makes this disintegrating world a better world to be...

Love you... Mum!!!

No comments: