Saturday, March 29, 2008

Without Vince's Companion Day 173

I felt so hurt... But I can't blame anyone because I am not caring enough... Guess I am just not the kind of friend anyone would wished for... I am sorry for that... I guess I am just not good in expressing myself sometimes... I don't know how to use beautiful language to speak doesn't mean that I don't care... I would send a message once in the blue moon doesn't mean that I have forgotten all about you guys...
If only I could make things right... If only I could turn back time... But I know I can't and I am really sorry... No words can articulate how I feel now... I am speechless... My heart is bleeding... My heart aches... I suppose I am really not a good friend after all...
No one knows how I must have felt right now... Just let it be...
Isn't this the way people grow? I suppose it is...

No comments: