Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Best Place on Earth

I am finally home... Home is always warm and welcoming, unlike other places where I've been. My mum is getting thinner and I even weight more than she does right now. Those who know me probably know my weight, image other that weight less than I do, unbelievable... Actually I've gain some weight but is still at a standard level... haha...

My brother is going to facing his most important examination of his life and I am pretty worried for him as my mum said he's not doing well in his previous examinations. Thus, my mission is too get him prepare for the coming exam... I really do hope that I can give him some help... Just to pass my holiday, being a personal tutor for my little brother...

I am not quite familiar with the household equipment at home. For instance, last night I put my clothes into the washing machine and I asked if there're no more clothes I would start the machine, then I was wandering why the washing machine is only filled with my clothes. My dad saw it, then he said never mind you just put your clothes there, the machine will wash for you...
Actually, that machine is broken... Then I end up gathered all my clothes again and put them into the other washing machine which is in good condition...



Sometimes, funny things do happen. And I enjoy being amused and be amused.

No comments: