Monday, September 22, 2008

Journey of Love

I know this will be a long way to go...
I am not very sure whether I can or I shall say we can make it through...
This is between you and me...
Even if many people do come along in our life...
Will you change or will i change?
This is not the main issue...
What it really matter is that whether our love is strong enough to put us through...
Trespassers are unforgivable, neither do we know that they are not to be blamed for if the love is strong enough, nothing on earth would break the love apart...
What is keeping the passion between relationship?
This is not for anyone to judge...
Time can cure heart breaks...
After all that you had told me, I finally realized how much you truly care...
Before this, little do I know that you take the small details seriously...
Now, I just want to tell you that I am lucky to have you...



No comments: