Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Beginning of a New Sem

I am always getting nervous every time when new semester starts. Regardless of the new modules I am touching now, assignments truly kill me. There are so much reading awaiting for me in the library and on top of my table. My lecturer told us that, "you guys have no choice but to read... ...". Reading is getting us prepared for our academic reports. I really feel like screaming now!!!

But, there is always a but. I am very x100 lucky to have this lecturer that really help my coursemates and me a lot from from BSC level till now. He said, he is not spoon-feeding us instead he is breast-feeding us. lol. He gives us sample graded 'A' assignment and graded 'D' assignment to let us see the differences. He is guiding us towards a better grade. I truly, deeply respect him from the bottom of my heart. He is great.

Life is not what it meant to be. Life is what we work hard for, life is in our control.

No comments: