Saturday, March 7, 2009

Eventually ^^

I have been stuck in the condo for 2 weeks or so... excluding going to school, go out to have my daily meals, going to do weekly groceries. Life starts to get bored. And finally I went to the Curve this morning!!! Oh, you have no idea how delighted I am.

Boyfriend brought home half dozen of cupcakes. I have been longing for this cupcake since last year... Eventually I get to taste it. Here is the cupcakes.


This is the content of the little box...


I bought this at a really cheap price, surprisingly. Juicy looking strawberries, I hope them are not too sour to taste.

Done with the food for the satisfaction for my appetite, and here are these food for my tired skin.

What a day. After this I have to be immovable again in this condo until I complete my academic reports. Well, at least I still have this day to have down pat. Cheers ^^

No comments: