Sunday, March 22, 2009

Love Story

It's been 3 years-11 months and 26 days.
4 more days and it will officially be our 4th year anniversary.
Don't ask me whether or not I am excited to celebrate our official 1,460 days together.
Because boyfriend is definitely not a romantic guy. I have a bunch full of proves of his unromantic history. For example on the Valentine's Day, he didn't
buy flower for me as he thinks it's waste of money; when
I finally saw the dress I have been longing for
and I can't quite afford now then
he said "never mind, I will pay
half for the dress..." instead
of buying it for me to give
me a surprise...; and I
never had any
surprises in
the pass
3 years...
So this is why I don't have
much
expectation...
Despite of those unromantic history,
boyfriend is still a very touching guy sometimes.
He carries my bag whenever I said I am tired though my bag makes him look sissy.
He sweeps my room and mops the floor. He gives me messages whenever I need it.
He makes me laugh whenever he sees me in gloom. He prepares
my shower water for me everyday.
He cooks my lunch on most of the
weekends. He is
being supportive whenever I need
his support. He is like my guardian
angel. He never knew how grateful I am for
I have him by my side for always. He stays with
my during my gloomy days. He is there in my every sleepless night.
He has a strong passion for Gandum, Kamen Rider, basketball, Japanese animations,
games and FOOD. He is a ten-year-old kid in a 23 years old body.
Out of many of the above reasons, the bottom line is that I Love Him.


No comments: