Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Love Department

26th of March is a vital date for boyfriend and I. Though boyfriend
is a not-so-romantic guy, no doubt I am happy to be with him.
After a short discussion, we have decided to go back to
Fullhouse for a lunch. Prior to this, he decided
to bring me to Sakea Sushi for the
celebration but somehow it is
over-budget. It's alright
for me though,
as long as
we have each other.
Here are some amendment I made for the pictures...




Four years have not been easy though.
We went through long distance relationship for
more than one year and will be going through it in the
near future.However, I am willing to give it a try for another
4 years or longer.


It is truly a blessed day for the two of us yesterday as the
rain came pouring down half an hour after we got
home. What a relief.






Thank you for making this day happens ...

No comments: