Monday, March 23, 2009

My WishList

I seriously need these things though some are my wants. LOL. But frankly speaking a girl's closet is always lack of a pair of trousers, a blouse, a t-shirt, a dress, a pair of shoes... ... ... "Enough" is not in my dictionary. =P



1. A nice and durable umbrella. {A need}
2. A pair of shoes, sandals maybe. { A need ^^}
3. A jacket. {A need}
4. A pair of jeans. {A want but I haven't buy jeans since last year}
5. A dress. {A want but the one I want is very X2 nice}
6. One more bag pls. {This is definitely a want... So?}
7. A personal driver.{A dream}
8. A personal stylish. {A dream}
9. A personal cook to fulfill all my desires for food.{A serious dream}
10. A servant. {Definitely all girls wants}
If I keep on with the list, trust me it will never end...


The picture speaks a thousand words ~ Go the way your heart desires~

No comments: