Sunday, March 29, 2009

The World is Very Sick


Long before this, I have a very immature thinking of that everyone in this world is very nice, they should be very friendly, but now that I know it is just a stupid thought. People nowadays are very self-centred, they think of themselves before anyone else, they are egoistic, they talk nonsenses, they are not understanding, they don't tolerent, most of them are uncivilized, they have no manner, they are rude, they are hypocritical, they thought they are the fairest of them all, they are swallow, they are immature, they are lazy, they have no cleanliness sense, they act stupid, they are just immature... I felt so small when I am around these people, I am helpless, I am lonely, I am invisible, I will vanish with the air...


I am just being me

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is how the world is right now.

And people ask me why I am so distant... it's the only way to protect ourselves, right?

I agree with you.

h!eL!ng said...

Wow, what a surprise that u visit my page. At last someone agree with me.

Someone told me before that it is hard to communicate with me, it hurts
to know that but now I just live with it.